Thursday, July 20, 2006

i got my official orientation packet today.
school starts September 13.
so, i have a month and a half.

this is definitely going to be different.
i am going to have to find something to be my ritual for the day or i will go fucking crazy.
isn't that how it is? you wish you had time to yourself b/c there are all these things you want to do. then, you get the time and you don't know what to make of yourself.

i am not used to having the early part of the day to do whaever i feel like doing.
i thought about this today and decided that i am going to get myself going in the schedule and get up and ride and come back and work on some of the projects i have put aside.
i haven't had any of my stuff for 2 months since i put it in storage.

my music seems new and i have new perspective on some of the things i was working on.

so, here's to good times and making something of myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»