Sunday, July 30, 2006

a day in the life

i really have met such great people already.
i just came back from a cookout down the street. these guys are great.



i had a scare today, though.
this is not the first time this has happened but it is the worst so far.
i lost feeling in my body and could not move my hands or legs.
i pulled myself from the floor to the couch and passed out.

i would wake up with serious heart palpitations and the feeling of sinking down and out of my body. i couldn't move and my heart was hurting.

i slept all day, it seems, and when i woke up i went to the kitchen and all i wanted was an apple and some water.
i sat on the floor and drank and ate for awhile.
i slowly came to the rest of the day and was able to go to the cookout, but this was aweful.
i had no control and lost the use of my body for awhile.

i am trying to figure all of this out.
dad and josh both said water and protein first thing.
i agree.
this lack of vital nutrition is going to kill me.
the heat is not as hot as memphis, but it is not as humid. some would say that is good, but the dehydration level is more severe it seems.
i have been drinking much more water here it seems, but obviously not enough.

anyway, this was pretty scary. my whole day was just gone.
i felt like i was slipping away from my body.
it really scared me. i cannot describe what was occuring.
total malfunction.

so, we work on this right now.
we shall see.

No comments: