Wednesday, August 16, 2006

there's a pirate named shmee that hangs with captain hook

i really don't have much to say these days i have so much to say

i am in a limbo that is quite refreshing actually.
it's ok and i understand about going with the flow of things.
i seem to blow too easily with the breeze.
althought the passing on and through seems to become second nature and then before i know it i am on the other side of my world.
my world is a different place now.
now
a very different place, but you know what, it's exactly the same as where i came from.
exactly the same.
it all is
hasn't it always been

melancholia...

(It is characterised by low levels of enthusiasm and low levels of eagerness for activity) (i do so love the dictionary)
although this may sound like a negative thing, it is actually wonderful. needed. understood and ready to see where this takes me.

had some new ideas about "born again" today.
this goes with my theories about karma and regeneration, the basis of the need for religion, and the real meaning of the "word" feeling. i can't possibly write all that down and i have bored many with my theories anyway.

i am having a great time with myself actually.
does this mean "growing up" when you can actually stand being with yourself?
i have made new clothes and new drawings and i look different.
i don't think it's olderness
i think its untanglingness



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stacy, its Shane. Candace is putting words into my mouth on the internet, a I heard about it, so I go to see it, and there you are. I hesitantly looked at your blog, and thought blah blah blah until I saw this picture of you smiling. Its about fucking time.